Small house with big terrace. With only 6.7 x 5.7 meters ground surface the house is really built to be small. It is ideal for living and sleeping. Since you spend most of the time outside anyway, we saved buildings costs by making the inside space as small as possible.
The version for one couple with children or friends. Both bedrooms with own bathroom. Additional visitor toilet downstairs. Open Kitchen.
The house is elevated. Protects from insects and allows easy access to technical installations.
Concrete walls with 20 cm thick aerated blocks. Complete ceilings insulated (including outside area) with mineral wool.
- Developed (water, electricity and internet)
- Own 1000 liter cold water storage tank with pump
- Everything fully tiled
- Complete kitchen with refrigerator
- 3 x ceiling fans with remote control
- Optional: up to 3 x air conditioning (inverter) with remote control
- Living area: 56 sqm (26 sqm downstairs, 30 sqm upstairs)
- Terrace: 25.5 sqm (including terrace area 40 sqm)
- Insulated ceilings including the outdoor area
- 20 cm aerated concrete blocks for optimal insulation
- Elaborate electrical installation with switches, sockets, LAN sockets, coax (TV) in all required places
- Free WiFi (optical fiber in the house - access point installed)
- Whole house elevated. Protects against insects and makes easy access to technical installation (electricity and water)
- Shared use of the resort pool nearby
Can be yours for a 30 year lease. Optionally fully furnished.